Focus on paying on time and reducing credit balances, and explore credit-building products. Rebuilding your credit can be tougher than starting from scratch. You’re trying to show lenders and credit card issuers that despite slip-ups on your part or disasters you had nothing to do with, you’re very likely to make future payments as agreed.Before you begin to rebuild credit, it’s important to figure out where your starting point is. Your credit score might not be as bad as you think. You can get a free credit score from NerdWallet, and track it. Once you know where you stand, you can begin to set some small, achievable goals for yourself.The good news is, it’s possible to make significant progress quickly when you’re starting low. Even incremental improvement may give you better financing options than you have now.
Introducing the Taylor Made Team powered by Keller Williams Preferred Properties:
We will help answer the following questions:
1. How do I become licensed as a real estate agent?
2. What can I expect in my first year as a real estate agent, both full time and part-time?
3. Should I join a team or be an individual agent?
4. How the current economic environment is going to impact newer agents entering the market?
5. Live Q&A session to answer all of your questions about getting into real estate 6. And much more.....